Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Picks

12:00:00 PM

One of my favorites times of the spring is upon us. Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty is a beauty lover's dream. Every day they offer one day only beauty picks that usually are at least 50% off. This is also the event of the year that they offer kits and items that are new and exclusive. Even if you aren't in the market for anything, I always suggest taking a look to see if there's a value kit that makes sense for you to get or to see if there's something you use regularly that you can stock up on. I usually find my beloved Murad Clarifying Cleanser on sale during one of these events and pick up at least one bottle. I haven't paid full price for this cleanser in years. (Note: It's not a part of this spring's event)
Most beauty steals can be picked up in store and online. Some steals are online only. If you plan to shop in store, know that many items will go quickly, so don't plan on picking them up on the way home from work at the end of the day. For me online is usually my preferred method of shopping unless I plan to be in the store anyway. It's kind of frustrating that you can't do one massive haul, but Ulta does offer free shipping on all the beauty steals, so you can order everything online on the day they are available and not spend a ton - you'll just end up with several boxes in your living room. If you're a platinum member, keep an eye out for platinum only deals and always keep an eye on your e-mail box as they always send out one-day only surprise deals throughout the event. I'll try to post about really good ones as I see them. So, now, without further ado, here are my picks so far from the event list, in chronological order.

SUNDAY \ MARCH 19TH

Too Faced Love Flush Blush - $13
I hear great things about these blushes and the packaging is adorable. I have yet to pick any of the up and it seems like maybe the time to given the price. The shade "Baby Love" seems right up my alley as a nudey brown-pink and "Love Hangover" look like a perfect pop of golden peachy-pink. They all look so pretty.

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash - $14
I picked this up during one of the events last year and it really is great. This is one of my 2016 favorite picks. It's gentle enough to use every day, but it really does slough off dead skin like a pro. The exfoliating particles are small and non-abrasive. I don't feel like I'm damaging my skin. After scrubbing I notice that my skin is visibly brighter and my blackheads appear less and less with continued use. I do prefer to use this in the shower because at the sink I have a harder time ensuring a clean rinse, so if you have that issue keep that in mind.

MONDAY \ MARCH 20TH

Fiona Stiles Sheer Sculpting Palette - $14 (Online Only)
I've wanted to try Fiona Stiles products since their launch and I've eyed these, in particular, for a while. When I swatched these in the store the quality seems to be top-notch and at $14 for a trio of powders, I think this is too great a deal to pass up.
**UPDATE** The entire Fiona Stiles brand is 50% off!!!

WEDNESDAY \ MARCH 22ND

Buxom Full-on Lip Cream - $10
I love all the Buxom lip glosses. These are really, really great. They make your lips plump without a lot of pain and make them look full and luscious. They don't really double the size of your lips, which is okay with me, this really just remove all the fine lines and make your lips look youthful. As a whole, the color selection really can't be beat. The lip cream collection is the cream lip gloss finish without any glitter or shimmer.

THURSDAY \ MARCH 23RD

Stila Smudge Stick - $11

SUNDAY \ MARCH 26TH

BECCA Backlight Priming Filter - $19
Urban Decay Afterglow Blush - $13 (Online Only)

FRIDAY \ MARCH 31ST

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water - $16

SUNDAY \ APRIL 2ND

Shiseido Eyelash Curler - $10
Lorac Unzipped Palette or Unzipped Gold Palette - $21 (Online Only)

FRIDAY \ APRIL 7TH

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush & Highlighter - $14

SATURDAY \ APRIL 8TH

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil - $10.50

HOT BUYS

These "Hot Buys" are available for the entire event, March 19 - April 8, in-store and online unless otherwise noted:
  • Bareminerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Colors - $12 each (reg $18) 
  • Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - $21 (reg $35) 
  • Tarte Maracuja Oil 1.7 oz. - $25 (reg $48) 
  • Butter London Sheer Wisdom Collection - $15 each (reg $18-$24)
  • Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Eyeshadow Sticks - $10 each (reg $18) 
  • Lorac PRO Matte Lip Colors - $11 each (reg $19) 
  • Laura Geller Spackle Collection - $19 each (reg $32) 
  • Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipsticks - $14 each (reg $24) 
  • Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Palette - $29 (reg $49) 
  • Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit - $22.50 (reg $45) 
  • Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette - $16 (reg $28) - **UPDATE** All of Fiona Stiles brand is 50% off!
  • Japonesque Luminous Foundation - $19 (reg $36) 
  • Benefit They're Real Eyeliner - $12 when you purchase a full-size They're Real Mascara 
  • PUR Miracle Mist Hydrating Spray - $13 (reg $18) 
  • Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - $57 (reg $95) 
  • Skyn Iceland Plumping Lip Gels 2-pk - $9 (reg $15) 
  • Perricone MD Plasma Essentials Kit - $59 (reg $99; $220 value) 
  • Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks 1.7 oz. - $34 (reg $57) 
  • Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection - $31 (reg $52) 
  • IN-STORE ONLY: Dermablend Leg & Body Cover - $18 (reg $31)
There are lots of great deals going on so mark your calendars now to make sure that you catch the deals you want. What are you planning to pick up?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe