UPDATED: Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks on SALE!

7:11:00 PM

Update 5/3/16: Urban Decay announced today that it is re-releasing and/or reformulating their lipstick line. But good new: they will be launched the Vice Lipstick line in 100 shades in it's place. They are keeping their existing shades and repackaging them and rumor has it that they are also bringing back limited edition shades and discontinued shades. Exciting news!

Update 4/30/16: Just looked and they are also on sale at Ulta.com and Ulta seems to have a lot more of them available! With these so deeply discounted, and they've seemed to have done it so quietly, I'm trying to investigate what this means for the line.
They are also $11 on Urban Decay's website, but they are not listed on their Sale page. Hopefully this just means they are repacking them (even though I love their current packaging) and not discontinuing the line.



Just a heads up that Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks in all finishes are on sale on Sephora.com! I was browsing the page to place an order and snatched up two half price Urban Decay Matte Revolution lipsticks in 1993 and Stark Naked. The Sheers seem to be sold out and the Revolution only had a one or two left. I got both available from the Mattes. Luckily, they were colors I were interested in, but I don't own any. $11! Holy crap, I'm glad I waited!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe